Interested in joining? Please let Dustin at the NUCA of Washington office know: 425-264-1240 or email him at email@example.com.
Every summer, NUCA of Washington hosts a "Last Ditch Open" Golf Tournament at a premiere golf course. The purpose of the golf tournament is raise funds to support NUCA programs, such as the scholarship program which awards deserving students for their hard work and dedication. The golf committee is dedicated to obtaining sponsorhsips, encouraging participation, and finalizing all the details of the tournament.
- Elaine Hall, NUCA of Washington
- Glen Watkins, Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe
- Dan Patsula, NUCA of Washington
- Pat Gowan, ACF West
- Brandon Young, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker, PLLC
- Pat Scoccolo, SCI Infrastructure, LLC
- Steve Murfitt, Ferguson Waterworks
- Ashley Baldwin, Bravo Environmental
- Glenn Watkins, Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe
- Dustin Wick, NUCA of Washington
Committee Documents: There are no documents for this committee.